Protea is our very best suite and is recommended for special occasions or if you would like to treat yourself. Protea is attached to the main house with its own private entrance. It has a four poster king size bed, with en-suite bathroom which consists of a large bath and large shower. There is a kettle and bar fridge. The Protea Suite has stunning views of the river and country side.
On honeymoon, business or just a family getaway
- Outdoor Pool
- Sun Deck and braai area
- Walking Trails
- Swimming pool
- Fly fishing
Directions from Jhb:
- Take the N3 highway to Durban
- Pass through Harrismith, continue down Van Reenens Pass and bypass the Ladysmith turnoff and Estcourt turnoffs
- Continue on towards Mooi River and take exit 143 for R622 towards Mooi River/Greytown…(slip off left)
- Turn right at the T-junction and pass over the freeway (towards R103)
- Turn left at the following T-Junction onto the R103 (At the Engen Garage & Wimpy)
- Keep going for 8.8kms. Waterford Manor will be on your right.
- Take the N3 highway towards Harrismith.
- Take the Nottingham Road off-ramp. (Exit 132)
- Turn Right onto the R103 and keep going. You will pass the Nottingham Road hotel on your right. (7.4kms)
- At the stop street turn right and go under the railway bridge. (R103)
- Keep right and keep going through the town of Nottingham Road and then Rosetta.
- Keep going for 8.6km. (You will pass the Rosetta Hotel on your right and then the Wine Cellar on your left.)
- We are next door to the Wine Cellar on the left hand side of the road.
- Decimal – Deg Min & Sec – Deg & Decimal Min
- Latitude -29.2926°, S 29.2926°, S 29° 17′ 33.36″, -29° 17.556′
- Longitude 29.9802°, E 29.9802° , E 29° 58′ 48.72″ , 29° 58.812